What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive with the purpose of customizing content according to user preferences.
What types of Cookies does elibates.com use?
elibates.com uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are first party cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a contact form, use a shopping cart or make use of online payment services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These are first or third party cookies, which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These are first or third party cookies, which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Can I block Cookies?
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. By blocking cookies you will still be able to browse our website but certain functionalities will be limited.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How long do Cookies last?
Cookies may expire at the end of a browser session and are deleted after closing the browser. These are called “session cookies”. Cookies may also last longer and stay on your hard disk even after closing your browser. These are called “persistent cookies”. It is indicated in the table below if the specific cookie is session or persistent cookie. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will be removed when they are no longer required or they have expired.
Cookies used on this website:
|Google reCaptcha Cookie||_grecaptcha||Form Submissions||This is a necessary third party cookie that validates form submissions.|
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, or to object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information you can do so at any time by contact details on the bottom of this page.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
What personal data do we collect?
Information provided by you includes information you provide when you use the contact form and when you make a complaint about the service.
The information you give us may include: your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number.
Information we collect about you
When you use the website we will not automatically collect any personal information.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate. We are also working closely with third parties such as business partners, Google and Facebook for the purposes of registering users through their accounts and may receive information about you from them.
Sensitive personal data
We will not intentionally systematically seek to collect, store or otherwise use any special categories of data or sensitive data for any purpose.
Use of this sites by children
Please be aware that all personal data processing can only be used by people who are 16+ years old. The use of the system and the tool is forbidden as well as the processing of data of users under 16 without the appropriate parent / guardian consent. If, however, data is processed, we will terminate as soon as we find out that the user is under 16 and we will delete all data we collected.
How do we use your personal data and what is the legal basis for such processing?
The collection of the personal data described above is usually mandatory and, if such personal data is not provided, we will not be able to provide the information, products and services to you. Where the collection of any personal data is not mandatory, we will inform you of this prior to collection, as well as the consequences of failing to provide the relevant personal data.
Security of data
elibates.com on which confidential data may be exchanged, is protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security protocol with 128-bit data encryption. SSL encryption is the technology of data protection that enables secure data exchange between your browser and www.elibates.com